Best Wishes of International Yoga Day!June 21, 2017
Save the Date: Clinic & Academy Open House, Sunday August 13th 11am-2pmJuly 11, 2017
Try this tasty khichadi dish this summer:
Rice grains – 1 cup
Moong dal ( Green gram ) – 1 cup
Carrot / Beans or any vegetable – Chopped – 1 cup
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Jeera ( Cumin ) – ½ tsp
Badishep ( Fennel ) – ¼ th tsp
Red chilies – 3 to 4
Curry leaves – About 25 leaves
Hing ( Asafetida )
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
1. Wash rice & moong dal & keep aside.
2. Heat ghee in a deep pan.
3. Add mustard seeds, cumin, fennel, red chilies, curry leaves, pinch of hing & turmeric powder. Stir fry for few seconds.
4. Add rice & moong dal, sauté for a minute & add 5 cups of boiling water.
5. Add salt & cover cook on a low flame.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves & coconut gratings.