Spicy Radish Dish with CoconutMarch 1, 2018
HEALMarch 16, 2018
Tulsi Herb Tea
Tulsi is one of the best anti-allergy herbs which is very safe to use. It contains anti-microbial properties to help fight off infections as well as anti- asthmatic properties allowing individuals to breathe easily.
Tulsi is considered an adaptogenic herb making it suitable for all three dosha mind-body types. Adaptogenic herbs are able to meet your body where it is at and bring it back to equilibrium.This herb is ideal for supporting normal body temperature, promoting healthy respiration, supporting healthy digestion, steadying the heart, and calming you down.
4-5 Tulsi leaves
1/2 tsp Turmeric
1/4 inch of Fresh Ginger
10 inch Lemon grass blade
1/2 tsp Licorice
- Wash ginger & make small pieces.
- Wash tulsi leaves & lemon grass.
- Heat 4 cups of water in a deep vessel.
- Add lemon grass, crushed licorice, tulsi leaves, ½ tsp of turmeric powder, 4 – 5 crushed peppercorns, pieces of ginger to the water, boil it & reduce to half.
- Drink when warm.
- This gives relief from cough, cold & fever.