1. After waking up, splash tepid water over your closed eyes 10-15 times to strengthen vision. The simple water technique creates tiny reflexes in the muscles of our eyes and face, thereby toning them. It also helps create awareness in the mind to start a new day.
2. Drink 1 glass of warm water mixed with lemon and 1 tsp of honey, 30 minutes before breakfast. This helps cleanse the colon and maintain a clean gut naturally.
3. Between lunch and dinner, snack on your favorite seasonal fruit. Fruit makes you tongue as well as tummy happy! It gives in a good amount of filling to your stomach and is highly nutritious. It hydrates the tissues and the fibrous texture of fruit makes a good bulk for the next day’s evacuation.
4. Sing one of your favorite songs out loud, on the drive back home from work/school to de-stress yourself. This is a direct stress-buster deal that you don’t even have to pay for. It changes your mood instantly so that you live every moment to your best!
5. Take 10 deep belly breaths while sitting in your bed before you head off to sleep. This automatically signals the brain to release certain hormones and enzymes necessary for you to sleep. It helps your body to get completely relaxed and calms down your mind for a peaceful and restful sleep.