These are also called as Focusing exercises, Meditation or Dhyana in Sanskrit
Duration required: 8 minutes
1. Find a quiet place.
2. Sit with back straight-upright and close your eyes.
3. Use your right thumb to close your right nostril. Exhale and inhale thru left nostril slowly, deeply and gently.
4. Next, use your right index finger to close your left nostril. Exhale and inhale thru right nostril slowly, deeply and gently.
5. Repeat this slow, deep and gentle breathing for 2 minutes.
6. Relax your complete body. Focus on each body-part, step-by-step, from head to toe.
7. With closed eyes and relaxed body, passively listen to all the sounds around you – for 6 minutes.
Calms the mind and body. Improves focus and concentration. Stabilizes emotions and increases confidence.