Moringa–Superfood Health BenefitsJuly 25, 2018
Healthy Breakfast Option: Banana DosaAugust 10, 2018
Shatavari is recommended for young women, as well as for women in their middle and elder years, to help them smoothly transition through the natural phases of life (puberty to post-menopause).
- Latin term: Asparagus racemosus
- Improves health of female reproductive system: balances female hormones
- Has a soothing effect on the digestive tract
- Promotes healthy energy levels, strength, immune system
- Consists of antioxidants
- Balances Pitta and Vata doshas
- Has a bitter-sweet taste and a cooling effect on the body
Please consult with an Ayurvedic and Naturopathic Doctor before starting on Shatavari.
To make an appointment at our clinic or to receive more information, please contact us at 408-320-2434.